streetlifetour

JohnS'04

I know that im new here but i just found you guys at the big dayton meet two weeks ago i had to stop and ask what all these bikes just like mine were doin in my home town anyways i been posting it all over here to try to get the word out about this street life tour thing and if we get enough people together who have the willingness to show up i can get an area section offed for the ohio riders group to show up in full effect so let me know if you can make it so i can call kevin and let him know ahead of time this event is sunday sept 7 at kilkare and its getting huge hope to here from you

the guys that run it are from fairfield (cincy)

i'm pretty sure it's not over yet

oh and, it's a $10 entrance fee i believe

haven't been there in a month or so

the guys that do it are from bellfountian actualy but i just talked to kevin hollycross the event organizer and due to numerous reasons(from kilkare) the next event will be Sept. 7, 2008 at kilkare speedway in xenia ohio

i thought zerolift ran it?

they're the ones doing mass advertising on other forums

he may be involved and doing some promoting but kevin is the contact and oginizer that brought nos on board to sponsor it and take it to where it is