WTB iPod!

hot_wire

Anybody selling? My Mini just crapped out (apple store says it's the hard drive) and I already miss the music. I dont need high capacity; however, I'm not interested in a Shuffle. So if you have a mini/nano/older ipod just sitting around, let me know! I'm looking for one that is under $150. Also, I would like to deal locally to avoid ebay shipping charges.

Thank you!

I have a black nano 2gig, that I will let go for $150. It has been in a case with a screen cover its entire life. You can have the case and screen cover. Its really nice, I just don't use it like I want to.

Can i get your old one for 10$ ? I am going to try and learn how to repair them. Already did a few battery upgrades some of the parts like the hd are easly swapped i just need to get a few dead ones to learn. PM if you would not mind:)

I have a black nano 2gig, that I will let go for $150. It has been in a case with a screen cover its entire life. You can have the case and screen cover. Its really nice, I just don't use it like I want to.

Thanks for the offer Mitch! I'm interested, but $150 seems a little high for a 2gig when they retail for just under $200. I would probably be willing to buy it for $125. Now a couple random questions:

+ When was it purchased (how much warranty is left)

+ Does it use the standard size dock connecter and headphones?

+ I had something else to ask, but I forgot it now :cool:

Thanks!

Oh, and thorn, check your pm's