went to norwalk wow!

gt-titan

went to norwalk this past weekend, frist ill say is it was hot i don't know how them guys do it with all the gear and sitting in the sun. this was my first all out just for bikes race and i had a great time stayed two days with my cuz, he was up from fla to run comp e/t class he was fast but was out after four rounds sat then he ran two class's sun out in three because he broke a front fork, that was a little scary at 150 mph. just wanted to give you biker guys your prop's takes big balls to go that fast on a bike. and heres a pic of my cuz bike. be safe. oh and if you look at the fork you can see it broke in this pic.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/gttitan/100_1916_0001.jpg

Speaking of Mid Ohio...does anyone know if it's too late to acquire pit passes or know how to get them? I'm going up with a friend of mine (who isn't an avid rider). I'm not used to doing this whole superbike w/e on my own but the people I planned on going with is no longer an option. Maybe I should start another thread for this question???