Concerts....

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Yes. Remember me? My band, Last Night In Town, is playing at Al Rosa Villa on September 15, 2006 :) with PowerMan 5000 :p and we'll be selling tickets. The tickets are $15 each and I would love if you would all buy tickets from me so that we may sell the 100 tickets we need to sell.

We'll also be playing at the Clubhouse in Grove city late august and in september. Tell me if you're interested or search Last Night In Town through music on myspace.

Thanks

Dane :D hardy har

The Clubhouse can lick my gooch. Hopefully you'll get setup with a decent sound guy there, the guy that was there didn't know what the hell he was doing last time we played there. Congrats on the Alrosa show though

Guest FooFooMaru

Energetic Rock is what we're going with when it comes to what genre. No heavy screamin' though. We're playing the 29th of July(Saturday) at Union County Fair. That'd be a cheap and easy way to see if you like us. We'll have posters up all week saying where it's at.

I call Rick (owner of Alrosa) and talked to him about it and as long as we sell tickets we're good. sooooooo we's a sellin' some tickets yay.

Thanks for the heads up on the Clubhouse deftapcubus.

Guest FooFooMaru
There are three songs on the myspace site if people want hear what they sound like....

http://www.myspace.com/lnit4life

Technically 4 songs. The one named UBIA is Uncertainties and Bring it Away, in that order. But yah. Thanks, I forgot to throw the fact we have those but they are crap quality. Video camera style haha.

I'll have tickets this weekend for sale.

Guest FooFooMaru
On our myspace it shows all the shows. We have 4 at the Clubhouse in Grove city. But the Powerman 5000 is the biggest one to me....EVER! lol The clubhouse are only FIVE dollars oppose to FIFTEEN for powerman