my license

xTHExBOSSx46

ok so i just realised that my temps expire TODAY. unfortunatly i have not had time because of work and school to have gone and taken my test. so do i need to renew my temps before i take my license test, and if so do i have to take the multiple choice test again?or do i just go and throw them some money and its renewed? thanks

also i just went and bought a oil filter and some oil to do an oil change on my 94 katana. is there any trick to it or any special precautions i have to take while doing it or is it as simple as draining the oil into a pan changing the filter and refilling it with the proper amount stated in the manual? ive never done this and i just dont wanna screw something up incase there is something special i have to do. thanks for the help

also i just went and bought a oil filter and some oil to do an oil change on my 94 katana. is there any trick to it or any special precautions i have to take while doing it or is it as simple as draining the oil into a pan changing the filter and refilling it with the proper amount stated in the manual? ive never done this and i just dont wanna screw something up incase there is something special i have to do. thanks for the help

No special tricks. Do it just like you said.