ahadfgdfgdfgd

Miller

Someone keyed my fucking car at either blockbuster on state street or seckel drive off of old route 3! No, they didn't just key it, they fucking slaughtered my quarter panels and my driver side door! Not only did I get so furious this morning when I saw this because I have to hunt down this custom paint to pay out of my fucking pocket to have my god damn door painted on my pride and joy, I also had to take the day off because I think I'm going to have an aneurysm. Why? Why could I not be there to level this fucking dick and waste my knuckles into jelly? it would have made the money worth it.

I'm going to contact block buster tomorrow and review the tapes and hopefully something will turn up. I was right in front of the store, so I'm thinking it must have happened when I was at my friends right up the road. I'm going to park my car there a few times this week and just wait, if I spot some punk kids try to touch it again you won't believe how badly there punk asses will regret touching the 5.0.

/endrant