To Mansfield....

Dr. Apex

His sn is blackZ34, I've talked to him about this and he is going to try to make it out there, also mentioned someone with an Audi as well.

If you know how to drive you stand a good chance at beating me in an Evo, locally I'm about 1 sec behind an Evo that only has fron camber plates and Falken tires.

Guest evolv3d
His sn is blackZ34, I've talked to him about this and he is going to try to make it out there, also mentioned someone with an Audi as well.

If you know how to drive you stand a good chance at beating me in an Evo, locally I'm about 1 sec behind an Evo that only has fron camber plates and Falken tires.

currently just slapped a set of mr bbs's with some hoosier slicks... Dont think I would be in your class. Hopefully I get to show up, I have been working alot of hrs lately.

I went up to the event, nobody in my class as I figured there wouldn't be so I won my class by default. I didn't get a chance to see all of the times from everyone listed so I don't know how I compared to others.

My only gripe was the surface, the parking lot is in terrible shape there at GM. I was bottoming out on a couple corners and a vette managed to snap a front wheel off doing a lot of damage. It sucks that's the lot they have to run on up there, it's murder on a car.