FS: 6 Kumho Victoracers 275/40/17 on 03 Cobra wheels.

martindc1

These tires are a couple years old but still have rubber on them. They aren't too bad when they get a little heat. Four are better than the other 2. The tread blocks are for the most part worn away but on the better four the outline can still be seen. The inner shoulder tread blocks are still present although one of the better tires had a brief run-in with the quad shock bolt on a Mustang. The reason I am selling these is that I have fallen onto some rough times and had to take a hiatus from autocrossing so I figured that I should sell these instead of letting them age.

The price for all 6 is $100. Split into pairs it is $50 per pair for the better tires and $30 for the the last pair. Buyer (s) pay all shipping charges. The last time I shipped a pair of tires UPS charged around $50 for the pair so I am open to suggestions. Also 4 of them are currently mounted on a set of 03 Cobra wheels and I would sell the six tires and 4 wheels for $400.

Pics available upon request. Feel free to contact me by the email address or phone number listed below:

Bill Kiser

wk223000 at yahoo dot com

614-348-1966

I am located in central Ohio near Columbus but make regular trips to all areas of the state so meeting somewhere is a possible option.

One final bit of business is that the phone number I listed is my mobile which I use for work. Therefore it has a voice mail greeting that may deter people from leaving a message about this matter. But by all means, if you call my phone please leave a message. As much as I am in and out of phone service and away from my computer, leaving a message on my phone if I am unable to answer is the best way to get ahold of me.

Pics to cr@columbusracing.com, I need some replacements for the shitty tires I run on the Formula now.

You don't have to worry about the lack of posting a full email address, the spiders on the internet can't get access to CR for their spam lists. They get a blocked error when they try to venture onto the board.

I guess it is just a habit of doing that with my email, funny though. These tires are actually R-compound road race/autocross tires. It sounds as if you are looking for a set of street tires. These wouldn't last too long on the street and they would attract every nail, screw and whatever else you might drive by. Let me know if I am wrong though.

Crap, they showed up this morning, I just linked to my photo gallery at corral so hopefully they work. I went ahead and sent you the pictures of the wheels as well. Did you want pictures of the tires as well?