Hypereutectic and Nitrous?

Boost-n-Juice

First off I realize forged are the way to go. However, my friend got a great deal on '89 coupe the basically needed put back together and he's on a tight budget so new slugs are out the questions.

The combo is a 351 (70's block) with KB 11.5:1 premium slugs. Can we get away with a 100-150 shot? I'm looking for someone that has tried it.

Thanks in advance!

BC

Guest Removed

It will hold up, just make sure your getting a good fuel supply and too retard it 6 degrees and run 100 octane too be on the safe side...I ran a few like this back in the day! keep the tune on the safe side and you shouldnt have too much problem.

simailar setup, .030 over 351,11.3 to 1 (KB's) comp, indexed stroker crank, etc...e7ve heads ported,cam, long tubes it was taking a 200 all night long with 8 degrees pulled out set a little too the rich side! buddie used too run this in his old car before it hit a tree.

It will hold up, just make sure your getting a good fuel supply and too retard it 6 degrees and run 100 octane too be on the safe side...I ran a few like this back in the day! keep the tune on the safe side and you shouldnt have too much problem.

simailar setup, .030 over 351,11.3 to 1 (KB's) comp, indexed stroker crank, etc...e7ve heads ported,cam, long tubes it was taking a 200 all night long with 8 degrees pulled out set a little too the rich side! buddie used too run this in his old car before it hit a tree.

:nod: :nod: :nod: Make sure you retard the timing enough. I got alittle to aggressive on my timing on my old block and we all know what happened.