Fucking Fuckity Fuck

Mojoe

This is a short rant about not being able to race:

So I've been making some final adjustment so I can tune this weekend(hopefully). I head out to do some test pulls and right next to me is a new silver M5. His plate says "2fast4me". He slows to match me and it is too obvious he wants to run. I get him to put his window down and tell him I'm breaking in a new motor. He didn't look like he believed me, but he left me alone. I don't think I would have had him, but I would have had a great time finding out. If anyone knows him, please get me a rain check.

A week ago I merg on 315 right next to a 2003ish Viper. Again, it would have been just fun to run him.

A few night before that, I'm at an intersection with and STI and a MKIV Supra.

Soon, very soon. I just want to play.

Joe, whats your HP range again?

I'd rather not say right now. When the car is finished I'll be more open about. I can tell you it's not going to be a high though. I'm sticking with the stock twins. The car is being set up for road course.

Every time I'm in my car, there's NO one ever to race. EVAR! . When I'm driving with someone else, or driving the wife's car, or whatever.. all these fucking cars are out to race. It sucks.

THEN, when I DO find someone worthy of racing, they look at me like I must be off my f'n rocker. A Lumina? Yep. Fuck it. It's easier on the speeding tickets.

Every time I'm in my car, there's NO one ever to race. EVAR! . When I'm driving with someone else, or driving the wife's car, or whatever.. all these fucking cars are out to race. It sucks.

THEN, when I DO find someone worthy of racing, they look at me like I must be off my f'n rocker. A Lumina? Yep. Fuck it. It's easier on the speeding tickets.

Put a blue hood on. Worked for me. ROFL

Go to the thrift, practically all the rice there will follow and or race anything.

Go to the thrift, practically all the rice there will follow and or race anything.

I've been out several times this year. I just have a Lumina.. who gives a shit about one of those. They'd rather race a Civic with a body kit.