Quaker Steak on Sunday anyone?

Sparky

Every sunday quaker steak at polaris has a car show. Nothing spectacular but it gets some of the local guys out. Anyone ever go up there? Lots of older muscle cars mixed with some new. Every sunday i drive by but the show is dying down and a lot of cars have left. I think it starts around 3 or 4?

Yeah, I'm up there some Sundays - makes sense, since I'm really close to there. Once my car is back, I'll be up there with more regularity - and I'll try to organize a more coordinated get-together.

You've gone half the summer already without the car running. Is it going to be back up by the end of summer?

LOL - thanks for pointing out to me how long I've been without my car, Ben. Jerk.

The car will be done when the car is done. Hopefully, that'll be soon, but, if it's not, then it's not the end of the world. In any event, I can assure you that, when I do have the car back, I'm going to have a whole lot of fucking fun in it. ;)

So, Benny, you can just chill out with the questions and instead call your pal Johnny XXX to coordinate an evening of boobs and drinks.

LOL - thanks for pointing out to me how long I've been without my car, Ben. Jerk.

The car will be done when the car is done. Hopefully, that'll be soon, but, if it's not, then it's not the end of the world. In any event, I can assure you that, when I do have the car back, I'm going to have a whole lot of fucking fun in it. ;)

So, Benny, you can just chill out with the questions and instead call your pal Johnny XXX to coordinate an evening of boobs and drinks.

:D I'll call you this evening. Boobs and drinks FTMFW.