GTO>STI LSX FTW True Story!

SpaceGhost

Yep heres the video from tonight, 40 roll, its crappy from a digital camera but on a camera mount. He won by a couple of car lengths. I have no excuses I did everything I could, brake boosted, no AC, windows up, and the DCCD locked to rear bias. All to watch him walk away in the high MPH. It was fun meeting you all up at Mr. Geeros, I haven't met one un-cool person on this board yet! The guys on this board are so fun to hang out with. DJ's GTO is sweet! LSX motors pull so hard up top, all I can say is wow. I look forward to meeting the same people again and new people in the comming weeks if I can get out! Night fellas.

This should only take 20 -30 sec to download. 2.75MB Quicktime MOV

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/GTOvsSTI.MOV

Edit: I guess NWS because I have a potty-mouth. Sorry.

It sounds like Sir Knisley and I should have rolled out to Geero's instead of the thrift store.

we tried to tell you, man.

im sure your bottle would more than even the equation.

ben, it was great meeting you, too....finally. had a great time out at geeros, no cops, the guys stayed open till 11 45 for us, food under the new ownership is excellent, and guess what, no rice. well, unless you count shawns kia.

btw, not giving enemas to suv's for the win. my brakes smell funny.

My computer won't allow me to download Quicktime for some reason, so I can't watch the vid. :(

BTW, the title of your thread confused me at first; I initially thought it was a race between a GTO and an STi that had been fitted with an LSx engine. I was like, "An LSx Sti?"

BTW, the title of your thread confused me at first; I initially thought it was a race between a GTO and an STi that had been fitted with an LSx engine. I was like, "An LSx Sti?"

Did that thought make you hard?

Oh, and QT for the lose. I believe if you go to microsoft.com, you can get software to play quicktime in media player.

I have the other one when I missed 5th :o that was embarrasing. Damn man you won, can you cut a brother a break? :) Let me have "some" dignity! :lol: I lost all three! :o

The third race I did not video I had a lot to do with a guy on my ass, I am a little busier than you with more shifting, Pressing the intercooler sprayer, and Manning a camera. :nono:

hahaahahhahah

:thumbup: I knew you would be feeling special after that win, DJ. If we can't make it happen before my vacation on the 5th, I'm sure I can get some food out at G's a weekend following my return.

I have the other one when I missed 5th :o that was embarrasing. Damn man you won, can you cut a brother a break? :) Let me have "some" dignity! :lol: I lost all three! :o

win lose they were good races. Like I that night if it were a dig race it would be drivers race.

Oh it wasn't a total lose I took the cosworth in the mazda on the way to the thrift store hell shawn's kia might have taken it. :)