OMG...so bored.

ImUrOBGYN

How the fuck can you guys be bored. If I had my car runnin I would be out lappin 270 since it is such a nice day out....

Exactly!!

I was out lapping the parking lot at Ackerman. Christian you should come out sometime, its fun as hell. We'll be there tomorrow racing from about 9am to 3-5pm.

Ben

I'll need training wheels on my car due to 17yr old suspension, lol. Wow, 17yrs... hadn't really thought about it. Still rides pretty damn nice. Anyway, I'll keep that in mind tomorrow. PM me your number and if I can, I'll give you a call tomorrow and head out there...wherever 'there' is.

As far driving around, I don't mind but gas prices suck and it's hot as hell outside. I do like to drink sometimes, but lately my stomach's been acting up quite a bit. (ulcer, FTL)

TripleThreat.... hell no. :mad:;)

Balian, you should live closer. I need a new a/c belt and that would be a long (not that long, but) and very hot drive. I live in South Delaware. I've gotta real nice fishing spot in the shade a few minutes from my house, thinking about that. Bored bored bored bored bored bored. Anyone wanna go a little later?

I've never bowled much. Not that it sucks. I actually like it, but those damn shoes are so slippery, lol. I have bigass feet, too. I look like a clown. :D I will be out tonight, though. I'm just gonna go fishing probably to kill some time until then. Hopefully, someone will find a good place to hang out or maybe someone will pm me (hint, hint people) with a place. I know there aren't alot of Puerto Ricans out here, so some of you groups have to fill the spot. Dammit, I should be in high demand. lol

i'm def. down for beer/bowling. i got bored enough earlier to pull out the YZ and tear up the yard. remember, i live right in town here in centerburg, so my yard isn't too big. i had all the neighbors out watchin me be a dumbass... tonite though, it looks like i'll be headin to Rosie 0 grady's, Club 161, Major Woody's and the like.