Linn > parachute

Boost-n-Juice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the belt broke on the dyno and i blew the intercooler apart that night then we played with it a lil at the track but never got any room to mess with it. so its not done. i just cant afford slowmotions dyno cost lol hah nice place but a lil over my budget wth 100 bucks an hour. and im not a huge fan of the dyno pack thing. but will be calling him up here soon to finish it up and put a good good race tune on it. hell its only got 18' timing right now. lol nothing even fun yet.

doesnt your car (guesstimation of 3400lbs w/ driver) have to have close to 800whp to need a shoot? Just wondering. I, not being a ford person, have heard numerous ford people talk and they say low 800 whp would be close to 140-150 traps. Just a question.

I wouldnt think so. Why?

Like i said, I was listening to Ford people when they said this. I was asking a question.

Oh no biggie to me. I just thought it was meant in a different way. (this is CR ya know haha) Are you the one that had the black neon?