Linn > parachute

Boost-n-Juice

so, linn is wearing out 13 sec cars...roll racing

see this is way i dont waste my time with this shit :rolleyes:

Rob, are you capable of making a post without mentioning (1) some comparison between roll racing and gayness; (2) how much of a l337 dig racer you are; or (3) the relative weakness of your transmission?

Just wondering.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Rob, are you capable of making a post without mentioning (1) some comparison between roll racing and gayness; (2) how much of a l337 dig racer you are; or (3) the relative weakness of your transmission?

Just wondering.

(1) never mentioned gayness, know did i ...NO

(2) your the one that said i can have that title.. :burn:

(3) It has a couple runs left in it, just wish i knew how many.. :(

Guest Removed
Is it me or is Gearhead beginning to sound like Coltboostin used to?

"Oh..hurry my car is going to break soon."

Look, dont even go there, at least i plan on putting all the upgrades on my stuff...When running these speeds, Im not the one running a rolling death trap!

And im still looking into other trannys..looking for one with a brake!

extra $400 upgrade and a extra 2 week wait, on top of the 3-5 day build, and 3 day shipping! should be ordering it very soon :)

and the only reason im saying hurry...is the fact that, well like everypne else and john..I would like too see what this car will do! :cool:

She has a chute because if you notice its a DRAG car. It has skinnes on it it has stickies and well its going a nice motor. I think she still running on a fucked up tune but just give her time :)

Silly me. I was just thinking that the car actually traps over 150 MPH. I must have missed the "sticky" and "skinny" sub-catagory when reading the NHRA rulebook. Sorry.

Guest Removed
Silly me. I was just thinking that the car actually traps over 150 MPH. I must have missed the "sticky" and "skinny" sub-catagory when reading the NHRA rulebook. Sorry.

NHRA changed the rules, anything over 135mph or faster then 9.99=chute!

now go back and read the new rule book!

NHRA changed the rules, anything over 135mph or faster then 9.99=chute!

now go back and read the new rule book!

I can't find that rule anywhere. The book I'm reading says 150+mph, your car must be equipped with a chute. Addendum: If you're a FWD car and you run 150mph you MUST pull said chute. The most recent revisions do nothing to change that.

I can't find that rule anywhere. The book I'm reading says 150+mph, your car must be equipped with a chute. Addendum: If you're a FWD car and you run 150mph you MUST pull said chute. The most recent revisions do nothing to change that.

I think Rob and Sean were joking.

Guest Removed

you need the 06 rulebook

lin k too the thread http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=24106&highlight=nhra+rules

Im reading it right know....what is so hard too under stand that you need too be reading the 06 rulebook..there are lots of changes...any car that has spray...= fire suit!!!!!!!even if it a 16 sec honda!!!