2002 Protege5/classic rec/5 speed 94k miles

T Rex

Im looking for $7000 as is or $7500 once I get everything wrong with the car taking care of.

Whats wrong you ask? Well Mazda made this car a little odd. The support for the radiator overflow rubbed up against one of the AC lines causing it to eventually crack. So I need a new AC line and dryer not to mention a recharge. There is a fix for the problem and I will make sure I do it before selling.

The orginal fog lights are totally gone. I came out one morning to see the power wires lying on the ground. They didn't have enough decency to unplug them properly. So I bought an aftermarket set, they have the angel eyes as well as driving lights.

Around the first two weeks of having the car I drove to WV to visit my parents. When I was backing out of the drive way I scraped the bottom of the front bumper and tore a 2 inch hole under the right fog light.

There is a bubble of rust starting over the rear Protege5 emblem on the hatch. Mazda has a 5 year no rust warranty, if Mazda does not fix this I don't know if I can. I will figure out a fair price.

There is a burn hole in the front seat due to a careless idoit (me). The floor mats need replaced as well as the rubber gas/brake/clutch pedals.

So those are the big problems with the car. Whats the good?

- Tokico Blues on all four corners

- H&R lowering springs (1.6" drop all the way around)

- Short shifter/bushings

- Tinted Windows (They are illegal) done by Quality Window Tint (lifetime warranty on the tint turning purple and bubbles)

- Power moon roof/Sun roof

- Power everything

- Custom "Protege5" Antenna!!!! wooo ;)

- Stainless Steel Braided brake lines

- All new brakes/pads/fluid less than 50 miles ago

- New Tranny Fluid less than 50 miles ago

- Radiator Flush less than 50 miles ago

- Align/Balance/Rotate/Pressure Check less than 50 miles ago

(I have every stock part that came on the car minus the exhaust and fog lights)

Ive owned this car since it had 8 miles on it. I can answer almost any question regarding this vehicle.

I will post pictures later tonight.