to IPS EVO

badzinc03

no problem, that was a good time. i would say i had you be several cars in 4th, you could probably tell a little bit better than i could there.

just as an fyi i turned the boost down before we headed out, but that car is fast for sure.

evo has a few small mods

2.3l 35r car

i am interested to see how it will do when we turn it up

I heard the IPS EVO is good for 78lbs of boost and only needs one hour of sleep a night.

How is it supposed to win the 24 hours of LeMans if it has to sleep? Or is the 78 lb of boost sufficient to put it more than an hour ahead of the pack?

The guy that owned the EVO before IPS actually got into some trouble with the DEA and, from what I heard, is doing a bunch of time in a federal prison in Beckley, West Virginia. He had to unload the EVO to cover some of his lawyer fees, I guess.

Guest vee21

The owner (Mark) sold that car. It is no longer in the Columbus area.

What ever happened to the purple/blue evo that was at quantum motorsports? I think it was the owners.

Guest powers

This is the EVO in question. It is not was not Mark's car. This car was purchased from Roby.

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/MikeEVOdone.JPG

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/MikeEVOdone6.JPG

He was answering to "What ever happened to the purple/blue evo that was at quantum motorsports? I think it was the owners."

Not ips car.

What if, though, that EVO is, in fact, the IPS EVO? Then he and you would both be wrong and would have to run wind sprints for 10 minutes.

I give ips more credit then to take a beautifully painted evo and take it back to a stock color.

Well, no wind sprints for you, then.

The other guy's EVO - one that got into trouble with the DEA and was on the news for the police chase in St. Louis - had "sneaky Pete's" hidden within the fender wells.