Nitto 1320

Balian

I cheat on that game.

i use to cheat on that game with artmoney but then it stoped working. so i stopped playing. i tried to play again but my account was deleted so now all of my 50 cars are gone.

edit: also when i try to play now it tells me i need to download the new verson and that is what i just downloaded.

Yea, there is no way to go without the mouse.

Linn, I used to have that problem too. Never did figure out what the hell was causing it. I ended up just trying it on my other puter..

Your not on an alienware are you? That is the one that was giving me probs.

Just downloaded it. I'll install it, play it later, and post back here. :D

Edit: I'm on there now. Same username as here. I looked under team listings, but saw nothing there that was ColumbusRacing related. What's the team name?

i use to cheat on that game with artmoney but then it stoped working. so i stopped playing. i tried to play again but my account was deleted so now all of my 50 cars are gone.

edit: also when i try to play now it tells me i need to download the new verson and that is what i just downloaded.

Linn,

I was readin on their forum and they said to delete all versions of nitto that are on your pc...Search to, cause there might be one hidden somewhere. Reboot, and the redownload the new version. That should fix the prob..

And I have hacked the game so we have some crazy cash....anyone want in? lol