WTB - Beater

nurkvinny

Looking for a beater... ASAP. Something along the lines of an early 90's Accord or 4-banger S10. Carb'ed cars/trucks no problem, almost preferred.

Rust, mismatched panel colors, flaking paint, no problem.

Price range depends on what you have. Open to just about anything. About the only stopper would be strong smoke smell or animal smell.

Thanks!

93 paseo clean car looks pretty good and has 4 new contental contitracts runs like a top. Ac is charged and working but does not get cold I think it needs a compressor, I was going to uwrench it and buy a new dryer. It is a 1.5 w auto I just don't fit in it that well and I would like to buy a "nice car" so I need to sell it and some others things as well. It is at the new shop north of broad off taylor so might be easy for you to swig in on your way home LMK

93 paseo clean car looks pretty good and has 4 new contental contitracts runs like a top. Ac is charged and working but does not get cold I think it needs a compressor, I was going to uwrench it and buy a new dryer. It is a 1.5 w auto I just don't fit in it that well and I would like to buy a "nice car" so I need to sell it and some others things as well. It is at the new shop north of broad off taylor so might be easy for you to swig in on your way home LMK

Didn't know you had a new shop. Where's it at exactly?

93 accord 4dr 170ishk newer tbelt, wp, struts, brakes, all work done new exhaust newer uniroyal tires. auto 2.2 beige with dark maroon interior, one of the cleanest cars I've seen for the age, 2000obo looking to sell early next week.