Does anyone have a Bengal Cat?

Stampede

I had to look it up to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_cat

Sounds like a sweet cat. Kinda like a somewhat larger housecat that acts like a dog, enjoys water, and obtains a loyalty to his owner. Not that cat's aren't loyal anyway, my cat loves me when I come home.

How much do they run?

because he's alone. Someday you'll die, and he wont care, as long as there's some one. :p

Let me specify, my cat's at hom in Cincinnati. I live in Columbus, when I'm gone he's always out "hunting and lounging" or whatever cats do in the woods. When I come home he miracuously becomes a house cat and chills with me for the weekend. Very weird, but I love that cat.

Guest HERWS6

My sister has the snow bengal.

It constantly "talks". She can't leave any meats out on the counter or feed it with her fingers.

I've only seen it as a "kitten" at 20 lbs. I think it is up to ~30 now.

It constantly "talks". She can't leave any meats out on the counter or feed it with her fingers.

any pics? thats a big cat, people think my 13lb cat is big.

mine constantly talks (or whines) wakes me up in the morning, has her moods and hides under the bed all day, and then sometimes sits by me for a long time purring and stuff.

I insist on seeing a picture.

I have a tabby bagle mix(more tabby), she is amazingly smart and the most agile cats I have ever seen. I swear she watches the X games while I'm at work. I have seen her run up to me, jump, do a 360, post off my knee, and land with a twist.

Oh yeah? Does your cat chase bottle caps (off beer bottles), flip them over with his paw, put it in his mouth, bring it back and drop it in your hand like a dog?

I got video somewhere.. just need to pull it off the camera.

Oh yeah? Does your cat chase bottle caps (off beer bottles), flip them over with his paw, put it in his mouth, bring it back and drop it in your hand like a dog?

I got video somewhere.. just need to pull it off the camera.

Mine does. Bottle caps, milk jug rings, anything he can easily carry he will play fetch with.

I have a tabby cat of some kind. He is abruptly named "Kitty".

Guest Luetic

we have three Bengals. A snow, a standard and a marble. They are quite fun. They have very different personalities. The marble, although smaller than the standard is the alpha. He is quite dominant. Fortunately he is bonded to me. :)

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/67cats-med.jpg

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/67cats2.jpg