Dsm tranny question/problem

Guest 1sweet3.4

Guest 1sweet3.4
I have a 92 awd laser. 4 bolt rear 6 bolt engine manual transmission. It started shifting hard a lttle while back after the right side motor mount was replaced with energy suspension. after 5k it grinds 2nd. then i started noticing a metallic clunking sound every now and then when you'd get into it and let off. after that with the clutch depressed the trans is silent, but when you let off the clutch out of gear or in gear it has a whirring/grinding sound. when i replaced the brakes last time i did notice with only one wheel in the air, the other wheel would roll back and forth roughly 4 inches and was kind of choppy. with both wheels up the seems to be play between the wheels, as in you roll one, the other rolls opposite( i know that is supposed to happen, but then) you slowly reverse directions and there is play between them with a somewhat metallic clunk sound. My quesiton is, has everything in the tranny just gone to shit or is it just the clutch and differential, or is it something im missing altogether? Car has 166xxx on original engine, original trans. and about 100xxx on the clutch.

Guest 1sweet3.4
shut up you douche. after a shepherd race tranny im still under you cr shitbox's introductory cost of 3500 bucks. and it's gone to hell bc when behind the wheel im posessed by the devil.