1985 F150 4wd Auto for sale $800 OBO in Columbus, Ohio

Guest JWLane

Guest JWLane

I'm selling my dad's 85 f150. It's a auto and has 4wd that works.

-351W, comes with a disassemled 351W and two sets of heads. One is DOOE and the others are E7s.

-Comes with spare 4150 carb that I had gotten off of TommyN a while ago.

-Truck has brand new tires with less than 1k on them mounted to stamped steel wheels, if sold for close to asking price.

-Comes with a set of aftermarket aluminum wheels with great tires on them too.

-Misc. parts like an oil pan, spare dizzy, maybe an intake etc that we've got laying around.

-Plastic truck bed tool box

The bad news is that it's an 85 F150 and has genuine rust colored accents. Not the fake stuff you see on all the old ricers. The bed is rust free, but banged up. The cab and doors are pretty rough. Honestly, it'd make a GREAT budget oriented work truck or off road rig.

The other bad news is that when moving it last week the brake line from the master cylinder to the rear popped . I'll try to get it fixed before hand, but I work two jobs and time for that, my Cherokee, my Mustang, and my 77 CB750 is scarce

You can either reply here or e-mail me at JWLane83@aol.com

We're motivated to sell, but the motivated price doesn't include the new tires. It does include the aluminum wheels and good General tires though!

Guest JWLane

It's not that 'I' need the cash. It's my dad's truck, he needs the money. What do you have to trade? He may be interested. I'll get some pictures as soon as I find my USB cable.

I PMed you my mobile number

Guest JWLane

To. The. Top.

I talked to my dad this weekend and he's tired of paying insurance on something that's rarely driven.

He'll go $500 for truck and all spares, sans new tires.

Guest JWLane

Formula, sorry about not replying sooner. I don't have an account to host images off site, but I can e-mail them to you.

NOS50, do you want pictures or would you wanna drop by?

Guest JWLane

Truck is not sold.

Truman, I sent the pics Tuesday Evening.

NOS, I didn't send them to you. I don't see an e-mail addy. Check your PMs and I'll send you my cell phone number. I'm located in Galloway

Formula, pics sent