FS Taurus .357 magnum

Guest 614Streets

Guest 1sweet3.4
i've been looking for a taurus 357 but they are 300+ brand spanking new. asking price a touch high. I'd be willing to go 200 bucks depending on how many people shot someone with that. Oh, btw did that come out of maurice clarretts suv? but seriously if you'd take 200 I'd like to see the revolver in person. I've been into guns for several years and if i don't want it I can prolly give you an idea of how much it's worth. oh yeah. 740 815 7135

Oh, btw did that come out of maurice clarretts suv? but seriously if you'd take 200 I'd like to see the revolver in person. I've been into guns for several years and if i don't want it I can prolly give you an idea of how much it's worth.

lmao thats great. also careful whats said about the ak. not leagle unless registerd in columbus. it is a "assault weapon" so store it ouside city limits. if registerd and you want to leave it in a will or to ur kids when you die you cant. city takes it . just some food for thought. they are leagle in delaware county. plus there is a decent outdoor pistol and rifle range a ways down route23 NORTH to take both guns too.

lmao thats great. also careful whats said about the ak. not leagle unless registerd in columbus. it is a "assault weapon" so store it ouside city limits. if registerd and you want to leave it in a will or to ur kids when you die you cant. city takes it . just some food for thought. they are leagle in delaware county. plus there is a decent outdoor pistol and rifle range a ways down route23 NORTH to take both guns too.

True that they are illegal inside of Columbus city limits. But only if you live there, you are allowed to transport through the city. And if you live in a suburb, then the ban means nothing to you.

Not true. Some localities still have bans enacted. Everyone freaks on this Columbus-ban. It's hardly enforceable on many different levels. I'm not suggesting anyone break that law, but I am sure if anyone chooses to find exactly how many guns which are considered illegal HAVE been registered, you will find obscurities....

Guest 614Streets
i've been looking for a taurus 357 but they are 300+ brand spanking new. asking price a touch high. I'd be willing to go 200 bucks depending on how many people shot someone with that. Oh, btw did that come out of maurice clarretts suv? but seriously if you'd take 200 I'd like to see the revolver in person. I've been into guns for several years and if i don't want it I can prolly give you an idea of how much it's worth. oh yeah. 740 815 7135

Ok , Ill try after work

as a soon to be AK owner I will point out that the NRA is fighting Columbus because there law is unconstitional.. its bullshit the goverment removed the law. BTW a AK can be made legal from what i understnad tooo

Guest 1sweet3.4
as stated an assault rifle is any rifle that has a capacity of 10 rounds or more, a bayonet lug, composite (aggressive) looking stock (frame for those of you not so gun literate, who i hope are not on this thread), sling equipped, semi automatic rifle. so if you take any of the three and combine them with semi auto it becomes a F%$#ing assault rifle. all bc of the damn hippie ass coleman. btw, legal for pistols in columbus is 10 rds as well, that is why most guns sold here have 10 rd mags. it's not illegal to buy the high cap mags, but to have them near the gun loaded with ten rounds is. kinda one of those firework things, you can buy them here, you are just not supposed to set them off here. BS.