88 Vette FS or interesting trades

2Turboz

Heya all,

listing the Vette again here just in case anyone is interested, or has a trade in mind..after realizing that I have WAY too many cars that are semi impractical and having a second baby a couple days ago, I decided that If I could get an interesting trade for the vette id take it..

first off I wouldnt sell this car for less than 7000 so that should kind set the mood for the sorta trades im looking for..

Ill give a quick run down on the car and detailed lists of mods and pics avalible upon request.

88 vette manual trans

black with black leather

all options

z52 sport suspension

93 vette rims with brand new 0 mile tires front and rear

134k on chassis 74kish on rebuilt 350

lotsa mods ( full Polished Liginfelter super ram upper intake with a ported accel lower,TPIS coated long tube headers,no cat, Flowmaster cat back{sounds awesome},comp cams 1.6 ratio roller rockers, bbk fuel pressure reg, MSD 6AL ignition, MSD wires and coil,Centerforce dual friction cluth new in box,Walbaro 255lph fuel pump,auto meter mini shift light on column)lots more as well. car ran 12.9s with 1.9 short times...better launch would help things plus I never installed this new clutch...:)

Im looking for any kind of trade with decent worth except for commuter type cars..( you know what i mean). a bigger luxury type car thought it may be older would be nice..any kind of SUV would work as well..

anyhow hit me up on my email for quickest response.

Twinturbozwv@yahoo.com

lemme know what you got

Tom