Finally Football Season

Tshensley

Hey thats a good one. No I dont have a team, I HATE college Sports. As far as I'm concerned their all trash teams.

Well uhm... THATS an interesting (albeit completely worthless) opinion. You'd rather watch a bunch of overpaid madonnas half-ass around a field between zillion dollar commercials than watch guys play for pride and heart? You're thicker than the hair on Deejay's Boobies.

Well uhm... THATS an interesting (albeit completely worthless) opinion. You'd rather watch a bunch of overpaid madonnas half-ass around a field between zillion dollar commercials than watch guys play for pride and heart? You're thicker than the hair on Deejay's Boobies.

You assume I watch pro sports. I could care less about those over paid pile of dung you'd call pro athletes. What “real connection” do you have with OSU being in Athens and opinion’s are like asshole everyone has them and they stink.

Edit: Why are you so upset cause I don't like the buckeyes and stated my opinion. Did I offend you by saying "Buckeyes boooooooo!". What do you care if I dont like them. Am I missing something do you "play" for them?

What connection do I have to the buckeyes?

1. I grew up ten minutes from campus.

2. My dad graduated from OSU

3. The first time I ever heard him swear was at a Michigan OSU game.

4. I'm from ohio?

If you don't even like sports, then why the fuck would you say something like "Buckeyes Booo?" Were you not hugged enough as a kid or something?