When will there ever be a post of someone working on there own shit?

Mattsv8

i built the motor, tranny installed the brake, built the cage tubbed the truck painted the body and interior and well everything else. the only thing i didnt do was bore and hone the cyl. and deck the block.

And how long has it taken? Some people want it done, done right, and done quickly so they can actually drive it. Good job. You put a lot of labor into your truck, but that doesn't make you, or it, better then anyone else. These type of threads piss me off because honestly, who gives a fuck?

i think its fun to build you own shit at least that way you know its done right.

I've seen plenty of things people did themselves that's wrong.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that turbo was retared loud i am scared

Ya, when you have about 2 feet of total exhaust length after the turbo, it tends to make some cool sounds. ;) The noise the car makes is probably my favorite part so far, it came out sounding exactly as I had hoped. When did you see it? I've only had it out a couple times this year. :cool:

I have been working on restoring a '71 Dodge Charger for about 2 years now. The only time it has seen a shop since I got it was when it was in getting painted (I did the body work), when the new windows where replaced and tinted all around, and when it got the new custom exhaust installed. All this work was done at friends shops and stuff with me helping. The car is pretty much done except for the new custom interior which I have been working on.

Ya, when you have about 2 feet of total exhaust length after the turbo, it tends to make some cool sounds. ;) The noise the car makes is probably my favorite part so far, it came out sounding exactly as I had hoped. When did you see it? I've only had it out a couple times this year. :cool:

I love how you can hear it at idle.....

evo vs cobra night i was on my bike and i didnt want to clutter up the road so i just got to hear it in and out of the lot