WTB Golf Clubs

88lx5oh

looking for a used set of clubs.

dont want to spend alot

something like King Cobra Knock offs or the like.

if i can get a used set of name brand at a good price id take them.

dont have to have a bag, but would be nice.

id like to get a complete set of irons with a wedge set, if there are woods and putter great. let me know what you have

I've got a set of Ping Eye II 's they need reshafted but they are very nice clubs. Also some titlist woods. the only thing thats non mismatch is the pings. there nice but like a said you would need them reshafted.

make me an offer i dont think i will ever be able to play again.

Just checked on them. yes they still have all the irons and such. from 1 iron up. If your interested i could put up a complete list with pics. And all of them don't need reshafted I pulled my 5 out and looked at it. could use a regrip but seemed still in good conditiion.

Damn wish i could still play

well what are you looking to get out of them.. and what does it cost to reshaft them.. and yes pics and specs would be great.. get pics and specs up and a price asap.. and pm your number id like to pick these up soon if its the right price

I will post pics tommrow I am unable to lift anything. But my buddie will be over to help me out.

I can't play any more because of my back. I just had a disctomy. ( SP )

But i'm not postive any of them need reshafting honestly i cant go out and swing them. but you could try your self. pm me your number ( I know you asked me to but im going to bed after this post. )

pics tommrow