05-27-07 $30.00 Dollar Dynos 12pm to?

DTM Brian

This is not an official dyno day. It is open to anyone. I am going to have the bike dyno running sunday for $30.00 a bike. I will be leaving out of town again for a couple weeks with big dyno on the 30th. Thought I might try to stir up some bikes before I head out. If nothing is happening by 2pm. I will probably call it a day and go ride. If you want power commander tuning done. It will be 100.00 bucks. That will include making fuel adjustments to fix any drivability issues you are having. Along with WOT pulls. When I was in Mrytle, Most of the dynos were charging 75.00 bucks for pulls and 250.00 for tuning. $100.00 bucks seems pretty resonable to me.

Just a quick background on Dyno Tune.

Dyno Tune has been established since OCT 2000. I have saved just about every dyno test I have ever done which is about 10,000 pulls. Roughly 3000 cars. I have dyno bikes since 2002. I have been tuning Late model ford vehicles for almost 4 years and Late model GM's close to a year now. I have been doing power commander tuning somewhere between 2-3 years.

The power commander is one of easiest pieces of tuning hardware to learn and use. The ability to load a map change on the fly allows you to see what A/F is doing in real time and continue to make changes and reload the map quickly untillthe desired A/F is reached. It is very simple and effective and if you are looking for help with it I will be glad to do so. Each and everyone of you can tune your own bike once you have a understanding of A/F. Sometimes the maps we get from Dyno Jet are close. Others are not. Keers A/F was over 14.1 between 4000 and 5000 rpms with the map from dyno jet. :eek: Once we were done with it, we had it about 13 to 1 accross the board for both max power and engine longevity.

Enough is Enough. Feel free to come out around noon sunday if you are interested.