anyone have a ford parts hookup

RangerTurbo

Guest powers

116.54 for the one bracket list is 149.40

119.60 for the other list is 153.80

I thought this was crazy high for some fog light brackets but it is what it is. I can have these tomorrow.

I dont know if this will help or not but in that year range they list as foglamp assembly. It comes with a new fog lamp and the brackets. My price is 96.75 a piece. Just thought I would warn you guys you might be able to get a better deal buying the complete assembly and either selling the foglamps to make some money back if you already have them .

Clark

holy bejesus

im not spending that much on two peices of metal haha

just for comparisons sake, how much do they list the rear hangers for the leaf springs as? i paid dealer cost of about 9bux a peice for those (i no longer have that connection though)

100+$ like jelloman said must be for the full assembly, i have the lights, i just need the brackets, is there a way to break down the packages for a cheaper deal on JUST the brackets

at this rate ill probly just make my own :)

thanks though guys

one of the guys above would have to give you a part number, i dont have one, i dont even know exactly what they look like....

junkyards: i know they are a good source for parts, but i prefer to buy new, like i said the stock hangers for the leaf springs in the rear were only a total of like 20$ when i bought both sides... would have been the same from the junkyards and they probly would have been just as bad as my originals..

it appears to only come as an assembly

if you can find a good parts man at the dealer he might be able to order only the bracket or maybe you can use the picture as a guide and make your own...

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=213787&chapter=DR2MD93&appSectionid=2295&groupid=2304&subgroupid=2479&componentid=0&make=10&model=Ranger&year=1994&graphicID=MD93025&callout=3&catalogid=2

copy and paste the link

Guest powers
it appears to only come as an assembly

if you can find a good parts man at the dealer he might be able to order only the bracket or maybe you can use the picture as a guide and make your own...

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=213787&chapter=DR2MD93&appSectionid=2295&groupid=2304&subgroupid=2479&componentid=0&make=10&model=Ranger&year=1994&graphicID=MD93025&callout=3&catalogid=2

copy and paste the link

the link you posted shows the fog lamp, bulb, and bracket seperate with a price for each?

Guest powers
gregg.. i need a transmission filter 02 ford explorer v8 limited 4x4 how much and how soon can you get it

list for the filter 27.71

My price 21.54

the pan gasket is not included with the filter it is 8.62

both can be had today.