COltboy should have built a subaru (GC8) for 200MPH passes.

SpaceGhost

Kinda my thought process also, Andy Forrest did three passes, moron. Learn how to fucking read before you go on a messageboard, it is a requirement believe it or not. Nobody is as cool as you , Slowpoke Rodriguez

http://www.christianziebarth.com/images/slowpoke.jpghttp://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Slowpoke.gif

Same character No?

Can Chris or Ant. make this his Avatar?http://www.christianziebarth.com/images/slowpoke.jpg

BTW clearly you will never be a man of your word:

Again, when you loose the pussy, you can accept the bet. Hell, even accepting the terms would be a modern day miracle. When you fell like doing either, shoot me a line. Until then, I am gone till November. I am completely fed up with the bullshit.

Just remember whos in front of you-

http://videos.streetfire.net/search...d318845ffb1.htm

Adios CR-

Love

Coltboostin

Fuck me, is my name Rip Van Winkle and is it November?

Kinda my thought process also, Andy Forrest did three passes, moron. Learn how to fucking read before you go on a messageboard, it is a requirement believe it or not. Nobody is as cool as you , Slowpoke Rodriguez

Again, it never clearly stated what type of equipment he used to measure his speed, that’s why I asked. The excerpt you quoted does clearly state he made 3 passes, a fact I never brought up or questioned. That’s great-do you want me to mail you a cookie or something?

BTW clearly you will never be a man of your word:

Fuck me, is my name Rip Van Winkle and is it November?

IPS never agreed to the bet, and furthermore said the car would not be completed by then, so the wager never occurred. Your an angry little man aren’t you? :lol:

Are you that fucking dense? You really can't read can you? You really are illiterate. Clearly since you were not there it must not have happened.... :rolleyes: You say it could have been a timing error, then you come back that you had several passes timed so it couldn't be timing error in your car, and I posted in the first post there were 3 passes in the Subaru! Jesus Christ I feel like Lewis Black doing his Standup. Holy fucking shit you are dumb......self ownage is the best ownage, keep posting dumb fuck.

I'll teach you to read all you have to do is ask, PM me if you want to, I'll borrow a few of my nephews books so we can get started......

Oh and uh you calling me little? :lol: That's rich......

Are you that fucking dense? You really can't read can you? You really are illiterate. Clearly since you were not there it must not have happened.... :rolleyes: You say it could have been a timing error, then you come back that you had several passes timed so it couldn't be timing error in your car, and I posted in the first post there were 3 passes in the Subaru! Jesus Christ I feel like Lewis Black doing his Standup. Holy fucking shit you are dumb......self ownage is the best ownage, keep posting dumb fuck.

I'll teach you to read all you have to do is ask, PM me if you want to, I'll borrow a few of my nephews books so we can get started......

Oh and uh you calling me little? :lol: That's rich......

Again, I asked one simple question that was not answered in your first post, and I was not going to weed through a subie forum looking for it. I also never said he did not achieve this speed, I only question the speed he was at when he passes the Camera.

I just watched the fly by video, and it is fast, but looked far less impressive than one I can get on the net-and I believe I was only @ 185mph when I passed the camera-and the camera was farther away.

He could have done 400mph after that for all we know. I am glad you have been paying attention.

Now, as far as timing errors go, I will use Quaker City raceway as an example. Some days, you get very wild time slips from them. Anyone that has been there a few times can attest to that. I have gone 168mph in the 1/8th up there due to timing errors. All of the slowmotion crew were getting similar screwed up time slips at the H/A shootout a few weeks back. It happens, even at venues as well run as Norwalk. Again, not saying the said Subaru did not go that fast, just providing you with facts, a little thing we call evidence when normal adults argue.

Now when little kids argue, there is a lot of name calling, and nothing of any real substance. I'll give you an example...

Kinda my thought process... moron. Learn how to fucking...... Nobody is as cool as you , Slowpoke Rodriguez Are you that fucking dense? You really can't read can you? You really are illiterate.... :rolleyes.... Jesus Christ I feel like ...... Holy fucking shit you are dumb......self.... dumb fuck....I'll teach you to.....you calling me .......: That's rich......

In short, stop crying and quit acting like a bitch. I don’t care if your 6'10 -350lbs. Who ever is sitting behind that keyboard typing under stat screen name has sever little man syndrome. I don’t play such games.

Dude it is posted in the first post in the quote, not on another board, it is written in post 1 of THIS thread, you didn't have to weed through anything. You can't read. And yes you do play those games. You need hooked on Phonics? I will buy them for you, let me know, like I said PM me........

You may want to review the video you can hear him let off right after he goes through the traps. The traps are right where the camera is, they are where the blue cones are. Why would some one video tape the run going by in the middle of the run? He was going 207 as he went by, he lets off, you can hear that clearly, you need the rest of the track to brake, maybe you don't know what a boxer engine sounds like I don't know....Maybe that was your problem, you need brakes if you have 700hp..... Get bent.

Again, I asked one simple question that was not answered in your first post, and I was not going to weed through a subie forum looking for it. I also never said he did not achieve this speed, I only question the speed he was at when he passes the Camera.

Here is my entire first post I will bold the info:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8855704521164669118&q=sti+mph&hl=en

Here is Andy's website: http://andyforrestperformance.co.uk/index2.html

This is in the UK, and is a record now at 210.2, Andy Forrest posted this on nasioc.com:

Yes it's true !

I have an in car video of the 210mph run which I have not yet hosted.

The 5mt gearbox runs custom ratios and i had a set of 26" tyres on to help keep the rpm down.

It ran just on 7900 rpm at the speed trap.

We done 3 runs on the day. 204mph 207mph and then removed the mirrors and wipers for the 210.2 mph run.

It was run over 1.5 miles and 210 mph was attained in just 30 seconds from a standing start. From the datalogs, crossing the timing beams it was still accelerating at 1 mph per second

Andy

You can read all the retarded comments by all the experts in the thread that feel dumb now. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1075320&page=1&pp=25

Please don't breed.....

He was going 207 as he went by.

If that is the case, then the video sure does not reflect it. Looks like I will have to get mine up.

Now, as for you, since you insist on continuing to post like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum, I only ask that you introduce yourself to me this Friday. I am not going to play internet keyboard warrior tuff guy. I live out here, in the real word.

See you Friday "tuff guy".