OSU vs. UM

Wease

A farmer outside of Ann Arbor was working his cattle one day when he heard faint music coming from nearby. After hunting about for a time, he discovered the sound was loudest near one particular calf, and was even louder near the calf's tail. Putting his head close to the calf's hind end, he heard the University of Michigan's fight song.

Amazed, he put the calf in the truck and drove the animal to a vet in Ann Arbor. When the vet asked him what was going on, the farmer told him. The vet went around behind the calf and gave a listen. He casually agreed he heard the University of Michigan's fight song but didn't seem particularly excited.

"Man, this is unbelievable! How can you stand there and not be amazed?" the farmer asked. The vet, a third generation Ohio State University graduate, said, "Hell, Bud, I'm a Buckeye and I've been listening to assholes sing that song my whole life." :D

Texas is going to be tough, even though they lost V. Young, not to mention our defense all but left.

We'll still have a great year, I just hope Troy Smith puts in a good season.

The defense might be a soft spot, but not a weak spot. Several of the kids replacing those guys like Hawk are just as good as they were their freshmen when we won the national title!!

Texas may have lost Young, but most everything else is the same. They still have a great defense and some great guys on offense, just not much of a quarterback.

Penn State will be interesting, they have almost everyone back but the qb also, though they say this new kid has 10 times the arm Robinson did.

I think if we can beat Texas, we will be in the national title game this year!!

Go Bucks!!

Texas may have lost Young, but most everything else is the same. They still have a great defense and some great guys on offense, just not much of a quarterback.

Go Bucks!!

They also lost one of their key recievers, and their heisman candidate running back. He was caught with 3 lbs of marijuana. Dumbass. Everyone who is saying texas will win the national championship this year is fucking blind and stupid.

Ohio states defense will shock everyone, they beat our 1st team offense in the spring game, they will be plenty good enough! Lets just hope we can win the turn over margin and play smart.

An for those who think OSU is going to blow out NIU this weekend, think again, tressel will keep the game NIU to a very low score and OSU will score around 30, its wont be the barn burner everyone thinks.