kenne-bell blowers

Dave1647545494

I love this mustang I keep finding cool stuff for it everywhere.....

on that note sorry for all the questions, but if its a mustang somebody else has already done it for sure....

I'm 99.9% sure I'm just going to spray it till it hydrolocks and then back it off a little...

but I was carusing their website trying to get some info on an old buick part they made and came across a twin screw that replaces the upper intake ona 5.0 mustang....

anybody run one of these or know anything about them claimed horsepower gains were impressive....

From what I've heard, Kenne Bell is a damn fine blower. I know of a couple people on this site who run twin screw blowers. One being Shawn (Kenne Bell) with the sonic blue '03 cobra, and Cavin (Whipple) with the zinc yellow '03 cobra. I got a chance to ride in Cavin's car, and the thing is just ridiculous. KB just came out with a kit for Corvettes and are having some VERY great results with them. I know their predictions for the vette are spot-on, so I don't see any reason why the mustang would be any different.