still looking for an ls1.

BuckeyeGT

hey, ive been kind of looking for an ls1 this summer, but i got in 2 accidents recently (one where i broke my nose, and one car accident) so that set me back $2000. right now the most i would be able to spend is $9,500 cash. must be an m6. let me know if you have anything or know of any good deals around ohio. thanks.

I think you should wait until the middle of the winter. Its a lot easier to negotiate the price of an F-body with snow on the ground!. A $10000 car will have around 80000 miles. In the winter you could probably get a car with around 30000 miles for $13000.

I think you should wait until the middle of the winter. Its a lot easier to negotiate the price of an F-body with snow on the ground!. A $10000 car will have around 80000 miles. In the winter you could probably get a car with around 30000 miles for $13000.

your figures are slightly higher than actual. i almost bought a few ls1s this summer in the 70k mile range for 9. u just gotta look hard. im considering getting a bolt on/headers z28 w/ 75k in NJ for $9,250, its just a matter of how far i want to travel. but you are definately right, winter= low prices. i think the prices have just now begun to decline these last few weeks.

I know someone selling a 2001 (I think) TA auto white t-top. I know it has lower miles but there is a problem with the engine or something it ran low on oil, you might need to rebuild it or just get a new short block. I think he wants like $6000 or something or maybe less. Let me know if you are interested and i can get the details for you.