WTB:Laptop or trade for Desktop.

Delaney

Does anyone know of anybody that wants a desktop and has a laptop to trade?? I just bought my desktop last year so its not quite out of date yet.

Just let me know, I dont just want to sell my comp without having a laptop to buy or trade at the same time, cant really go without a comp if u know what i mean. Thanks!

Ok well first off my specs.

I had it built at custom comp warehouse.

2.8ghz pentium 4

dvd r/rw and floppy drive

asus p4r800-v dl

mem, ddr pc-3200 256mb

atx mid x series silver tower

7200rpm 80gig hd w/8mb

ati radeon 9100 igp

windows xp home edition

soundmax digital integrated audio

2 front usb ports 3 in rear

17in proview lcd monitor

nextech black keyboard and mouse.

And as for what I want in the laptop. I have seen quite a few with some good specs online, comparable to mine. I use my comp for music and movies a lot so something that would hold and run those very well. And with connections that I could connect it to my hk receiver. I know the basics on comps but not everything so if anyone can help please do. THanks everyone. I would like to have the hd monitor. I have seen a few of those and really like them. Saw one on a dell comm for like 729 so im hopin I can get a fair trade. Hopefully, but I know u all have bunches of laptops and wanna help me out, haha.

Nice looking box, But your specs do not warrent much more then 300$ , If your looking for a 300$ laptop let me know i can get hold of a few. Reason you machine is not up the par with whats out.

2.8 Is slow right now unless its a pentium D

Videocard is not strong

low ram

small hd

Let me know like i said I've got a few. P3's and if your interested i can make a call on the lowerend p4's but there going to be ~1.4

Haha alright! Well I dont have enough cash for a laptop at the moment, thats why I was hopin my desktop was worth somethin and then I was gonna get one with that money. But I may have to be savin some cuz I really want one. Ill ask steveo if he might want mine. But I can def use ur help so ill let ya know when im ready. Thanks a lot!