How To Kick Some Ass - 101

V8 Beast

I'm testing for my level 3 in Krav Maga next month.. Shit is real violent, can't count the number of times I've left bleeding/bruised/etc.

I was ready to test level three but moved to Mt. Vernon... where are you training?

Gahanna is alot closer for me....

what times do you go?

Monday nights is just level 1, its 6:15-7:15.. Thurs night is level 1 - 6:15-7:15 and then level 2 from 7:15-8ish. Usually stay for both classes then jiu jitsu for an hour afterwards on Thurs.

Ya, him and his wife got divorced and she kept the Dublin school. He started this program last Sept at the Gahanna TKD center.

Monday nights is just level 1, its 6:15-7:15.. Thurs night is level 1 - 6:15-7:15 and then level 2 from 7:15-8ish. Usually stay for both classes then jiu jitsu for an hour afterwards on Thurs.

Ya, him and his wife got divorced and she kept the Dublin school. He started this program last Sept at the Gahanna TKD center.

SWEET.... I am on it. I will try to make it next week! I hated to drop out when I did, It really sucked. I was really getting into good shape! Did you take the Level 1 test at gahanna or dublin? When I took the level 1 that was hard... I dont think I caught my breath for about 2 hrs after!

SWEET.... I am on it. I will try to make it next week! I hated to drop out when I did, It really sucked. I was really getting into good shape! Did you take the Level 1 test at gahanna or dublin? When I took the level 1 that was hard... I dont think I caught my breath for about 2 hrs after!

Awesome.. I'll tell him tonight you might be coming back. :) I tested this past march in Gahanna, which was pure hell. I lost about 8 lbs of fluids since our 2 water breaks were 10-15 seconds of taking a swig and hitting the mat again.