Looking for a 1000$ or less 4x4 blazer type truck

Sam1647545489

I've got an '88 Samurai that's lifted and trail ready sitting on 31x11.50 Swamper LTB's, it does fine as it is the only thing I would worry about now are lower gears. I'm not actively trying to get rid of it, but due to my limited time to actually use it I would consider getting rid of it. I don't think I could go less than $2,000 for it though, as I have a lot of time and work put into it.

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/samurai/

The last two pictures are of it after doing the lift, the rest are just random pictures of the tires on it and of the buildup.

I forgot to mention, the lift is a custom spring-over, between the lift and tires the frame sits about 9 inches higher than stock.

Sam,

There is a lifted Samuri out here in Marysville on the west corner of 33 and 36. Green in color. I pass it going to work and back. I'll try to get more details if I can. Body is average. I would say it's in your price range.

Sam,

There is a lifted Samuri out here in Marysville on the west corner of 33 and 36. Green in color. I pass it going to work and back. I'll try to get more details if I can. Body is average. I would say it's in your price range.

Finders fee will be given...

Thanks

One of the guys I work with is selling his Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. It is in good shape it has a small ding on the front drivers side quarter panel and head light...It think it had a small run in with a mail box. Dark Green ext. tan leather int. 130k miles I think. I will take pics of it tonight when I go to work. He is asking $1250.