f*cking extortionists

El Karacho1647545492

When my dad's M3 got some bumper damage, Kelly BMW referred him to True Performance up in Dublin, off 161. They did a fucking amazing job. He took my truck there for shits and giggles to see how much it would be to fix the surface rust/dents/rust that's eating away at the rain lip/other cosmetic shit.

We had a bet going (loser buys dinner); he bet the estimate would be close to $4000, I bet close to $11000. The estimate came back today: $10,629. I win and lose all at once. Looks like a better get a damn good job out of college.

Anyone ever heard/worked with a guy named David Peffen? He works at Jefferson Country Club but also has a restoration operation, and he gave me his card and my dad's gonna talk to him too. His own personal cars attest to his ability to restore, but anyone else have experience with him?

You want the best quote call Jack Green @ 1-740-403-7367. He does body work and paint. He also works on all cars from 1930 to 2006 cars/trucks. He will be at the Norwalk race next friday if you want to meet him and talk to him. Tell him Clark told you to call.

You want the best quote call Jack Green @ 1-740-403-7367. He does body work and paint. He also works on all cars from 1930 to 2006 cars/trucks. He will be at the Norwalk race next friday if you want to meet him and talk to him. Tell him Clark told you to call.

Yea, the problem is I'm stuck here in Boston. I'll have my dad call him though.