Several Guns FS:

AudiOn19s

As some of you know I lost my father a couple of weeks ago who was an avid shooter and member of the New Albany Shooting range. We're selling some of his collection to help my mother out financially.

I'll admit I know very little about guns as it was something that I never really got into. All of the guns were evaluated by Bill Kroll of the New Albany Shooting range today (9/22) to establish fair values for the guns based on condition and their corresponding blue book values.

Please feel free to call me with any quesitons 614-747-0002 Pictures now loaded please see posts below.

Heritage 22 - origional box, papers, nearly new condition: $SOLD

Smith & Wesson 637-2 - comes with 2 speed loaders and misc. hollow point ammunition, soft case (funny the old man wouldn't hurt a fly but kept a loaded hand gun with hollow points on the night stand...go figure?): $SOLD

Glock 17 (9mm) - comes with tru-glow fiber optic sights ($110), CCR refinishing coated camo slide ($65), 3.5 lb trigger, 6 magazines (all 17 round mags), speed loader for the clips, belt clip holster, soft carrying case: $475

Walther P22 - CCR refinishing coated camo slide ($65), walther red dot scope ($70), soft case and origional hard case: $SOLD

Marlin 22 Lever action Rifle 39A - with scope: $270

Marlin 7000 22 semi-automatic rifle - with scope $190

Yugoslavian SKS 7.62x39 Rifle - w/Granade sights and bayonette. Gun is still prepped for storage in cosmoline as it was stored and my father purchased it the day before he passed and never fired this piece: $SOLD

Thanks for looking,

Andy

I saw all of these guns when they came in, as I work at NASR. They are all great buys for the money!

Small World...find CR people in the places you least expect. Thanks for the kind words on the guns.

I think my wife and I are going to take the concealed carry class out there...grab me next time you see me and we'll talk cars.

Andy