One-legged crickets?

RedRocket1647545505

Maybe I'm going crazy (er), but I have noticed an abundance of crickets with one rear leg running around at work. This place normally has a bunch running around since it's basically a pole building with a shop setup inside. I bet 1 out of every 5 that I see has one rear leg, and hops around in circles.

Is this some genetic defect? or is something munchin' on the legs of our crickets? :confused:

/randompostoftheday

:wtf:

Probably mating season or something. Dunno if male crickets fight, but I do know their rear legs can just fall off. So if one jumps up in the air and tries to do a Chuck Norris spin kick, his leg could go flying across the room. It'd suck if it bounced back at him, imagine getting KO'd by your own detached leg after a spin kick went wrong.

Probably mating season or something. Dunno if male crickets fight, but I do know their rear legs can just fall off. So if one jumps up in the air and tries to do a Chuck Norris spin kick, his leg could go flying across the room. It'd suck if it bounced back at him, imagine getting KO'd by your own detached leg after a spin kick went wrong.

Thanks dude. I seriously dribbled Mountain Dew onto my lap in front of like 3 people while reading this. :lol: