Ford 302 Turn Key

TEXASS

BOUGHT A 66 MUSTANG ABOUT A YEAR AGO THIS MOTOR WAS IN IT. IT WAS BORED 30 OVER ALREADY.WHEN WE GOT IT WE HAD IT PROFEESIONALY REBUILT,WITH NEW BEARINGS AND STUFF, AND DYNOED AT 325HP,300FT POUNDS. AND IS FOR SALE ON EBAY,AND QUESTONS FEEL FREE TO ASK

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/LOUD85GMC/th_PictureorVideo003.jp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/325-HP-Ford-302-V8_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQihZ007QQitemZ170034662229QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

its complete carb to pan headers and all you can't build one that cheap.....

fast racing assembeld the motor and ran it in on an engine dyno it comes with a dyno sheet and probably some kind of warranty the least expensive for a crate motor I can find in a summit or jegs mag is $2500 and its a 250hp long block you still have to purchase induction and exhaust so for someone on a budget this is a smoking deal

so no its not a typo he's listing the motor on here for his dad who put it on ebay I'm not trying to bust your balls but he's really got a fair price on it

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/LOUD85GMC/th_PictureorVideo003.jpg

that wold be a good price if you couldnt build it yourself cheeper but i know fasts work and i will stand by them through all they are the ones whole put my short block together and im very very pleased

bump for good engine builder and good price

its complete carb to pan headers and all you can't build one that cheap.....

fast racing assembeld the motor and ran it in on an engine dyno it comes with a dyno sheet and probably some kind of warranty the least expensive for a crate motor I can find in a summit or jegs mag is $2500 and its a 250hp long block you still have to purchase induction and exhaust so for someone on a budget this is a smoking deal

so no its not a typo he's listing the motor on here for his dad who put it on ebay I'm not trying to bust your balls but he's really got a fair price on it

I'm kinda confused...

1974 Ford 302 CI V8. professionally rebuilt, new bearings, Hi-Perf Ford Rods, TRW pistons, Crane solid-lifter cam, 351 Windsor heads with 2.02 Intake & 1.60 exhaust valves. Crane Hi-Perf rockers and valve springs with 7 degree valve lock retainers. Torker manifold with 600 Holley dual pump carb. Includes distributer, waterpump, alternator, resurfaced flywheel. Dyno-tested. Engine produces 325 HP & 300 Ft lb of torque at 5500 RPM. Complete, ready to go engine for your street-rod.

That sure doesn't sound like the same motor you're talking about. 1974 block. Not a Sportsman block or anything. 351 Windsor heads. I have three sets of those in my garage. They aren't anything special except heavy. No AFR or Edelbrock heads, just cast 351W heads. Everything else is just bolt on stuff. I'm confused...

• 2 weeks later...