FS:98 Crown VIC police package

trigun7469

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

BTW, what times would this be capeable of? Is this a SOHC or DOHC 4.6?

16.8's or so,

the newer vic ownly runs STOCK/some exhaust work 16.3's

is this police package runs? because there is a difference. The car itself seems to have balls and runs excellent and if you check out the pics you can clearly see its in excellent condition. Pm's answered would prefer no trades and price is OBO so throw some offers thanks

Guest 78novaman

Free bump. These cars last forever, arguably the safest car you can buy, are cheap to maintain, and get mid 20mpg highway. I had a '96 and it is the most balanced smooth ride/handling car I've driven. If we hadn't bought our '97 Cougar last year I'd be all over it. Perfect daily/winter, put the show car in the garage where it belongs!

P.S. 1/4mi is low 16's. However it takes off like a raped ape from 50-100mph. Awesome passing gear in these.

Free bump. These cars last forever, arguably the safest car you can buy, are cheap to maintain, and get mid 20mpg highway. I had a '96 and it is the most balanced smooth ride/handling car I've driven. If we hadn't bought our '97 Cougar last year I'd be all over it. Perfect daily/winter, put the show car in the garage where it belongs!

P.S. 1/4mi is low 16's. However it takes off like a raped ape from 50-100mph. Awesome passing gear in these.

thanks for the kind words I am putting this up on ebay thursday or friday of this week.