who can rebuild a supercharger?

BIGGU

ok well i know no one on here at all knows what going on with me latly but here it goes. i recently purchased a new miata for a parts car. i payed $250, car was in decent shape no rust at all but inside was shit, didnt run at the time, i could go on and on. anyways i poped the hood and it has a jackson racing supercharger.

im looking for shop localy that can rebuild the supercharger back to spec. it is a M45 blower im not sure what else they need to know. anyone know a price for it? or a good shop to go to for decent price?

the nose pully has a bit of play in it. seems like a bearing might be bad. my parts car was running and it did sound like it had a little bit of a unusual noise to it. im just going toget it rebuilt because im not sure how old it is.

Well maybe contact Jackson or Eaton. It uses a Eaton compressor right? If not I am sure they are some Tbird guys etc can point you to a few places. There is a guy on Ebay who does Kenne Bell not sure about Eaton. Maybe do a search on google. CJ