NOPI Roll Call

HAOLE

I have been looking at the rules I may have to race in the turbo street class. :eek: I dont think I can compete in that class, some of those guys are running low 10's. Unless I get lucky a people start breaking stuff!

I may just race bracket.

I have been looking at the rules I may have to race in the turbo street class. :eek: I dont think I can compete in that class, some of those guys are running low 10's. Unless I get lucky a people start breaking stuff!

I may just race bracket.

i'm glad i read through the rules myself last week, i was ready to buy some bfg street slicks for my car until i read the rules on the power street class. only fwd and rwd can run street slicks no bigger than 235/60 and awd have to run a true dot radial no bigger than 245/60, no dot street slicks. but i'm still going to race in power street, i'd say even on my street tires i have a pretty good shot.

thought u were campin Rick? guess i might as well not bring those dozen snakes i bought to put in your tent :) lol just messin with ya, what time you gettin up there?

I will be ther friday night

What class are you running?

lol forgot bout you mike, sorry, i guess my buddies talk to coltboostin, i never got to talk to him, would have liked to chatted with him on phone a few times but never met in person tho, must have not been to lit to pull that 1.7 60' ;) first pass sunday.....other than that my car was all over place , couldnt get 2 consecutive passes in, oh well.....andy was a party pooper and didnt drink.........lol fag lol

lol forgot bout you mike, sorry, i guess my buddies talk to coltboostin, i never got to talk to him, would have liked to chatted with him on phone a few times but never met in person tho, must have not been to lit to pull that 1.7 60' ;) first pass sunday.....other than that my car was all over place , couldnt get 2 consecutive passes in, oh well.....andy was a party pooper and didnt drink.........lol fag lol

Who did I talk to? The Subaru crew?

I was running around trying to get the Grass Roots Colt to hold more than 20psi. John Shrek was nice enough to let me harvest parts off of his car to get the job done. Needless to say we were more than pleased with how the little car performed. :cool:

1.784 60' sucks for me, you know i'm normally in the mid to low 1.6's i could'nt hook for shit. i should have just got drunk since they DQ'D me anyway for no cage.

andy