NOPI Roll Call

HAOLE

Dr. Rick- Are you planning any more outings in Mt. Vernon? I have wanted to attend but haven't been able to. BTW- I spotted the Walker3 Vette running up and down Coshocton yesterday afternoon.

If anyone is interested we can do that!

Our stock motor'd FWD car pulled several low 1.6 60 footers. Were you on a full street tire?

yeah i was on 225/45/17 potenza tires, its the stock sti tires on a 17x8 rim. i've had 1.61 60's before on my 225/40/18 azenis rt615's before and shrek has had 1.59 60's on the potenza's so i thought they would work half way decent but i did'nt. i was back pedaling on every pass in 1st and some of my passes in 2nd too. just did'nt feal like there was any heat in the track i normally hook alot better. if they would'nt have DQ'D me for no cage i think i could of won the power street class.

andy

yeah i was on 225/45/17 potenza tires, its the stock sti tires on a 17x8 rim. i've had 1.61 60's before on my 225/40/18 azenis rt615's before and shrek has had 1.59 60's on the potenza's so i thought they would work half way decent but i did'nt. i was back pedaling on every pass in 1st and some of my passes in 2nd too. just did'nt feal like there was any heat in the track i normally hook alot better. if they would'nt have DQ'D me for no cage i think i could of won the power street class.

andy

You to! Pussy as haters.

You'll love this then...Dave B was runing 10.3-10.2 in the power street class, until this...

http://buschurforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=80818#post80818

i know i talked to the guy from buschur that they DQ'D in the first round and he was only running 11.4x's. he had that piece of shit green civic in the first round and they went and complained about him running 11.4's without a cage. i mean come on we are talking hundredths of a second. they should'nt of DQ'D him. if they would of DQ'D me on sat. after i qaulified under 11.5 it would of been different but they did'nt. they let me run first round witch i went easy on and ran a 13.6 just to make it to the next round and i was only gonna run what i had to to win. i go up to the staging lanes and the guy at the head of staging looks and tells me i have lane choice since i was #3 qualifier so i take right and he says pull up behind the car i'm running. witch was the piece of shit green civic that ratted on buschur. i see them all in a little circle jerk talking and pointing at my car. i have this track guy come up to me as i'm sitting in my car ready to go i have my helmet on and the car running, he say's "what did this car run last round?" i said 11.8 something. he walks away for a second talking on his radio. he comes back and say's "do you have the time slip?" i said yes, so i dig it out and it was 11.6 so i say here it is i guess i went 11.6 not 11.8. he say's hang on a min. he gets back on his radio and comes back over to me and said "you qualified with a 10.8, you are DQ'D for no cage!" so i get out of the car and try to tell him that my car over boosted and the car is'nt really that fast but he was'nt buying it. now i'm pissed by this point and i start asking him why they let me run 1st round and why they are just saying something now? he say's you slipped by us first round and we just caught it. i said bullshit them cocksuckers in that piece of shit green civic knew they was gonna get their asses kicked and that was their only way to win so they came over here and protested me. i did'nt go faster than 11.5 in the first round and its bullshit that they even let me run they should of DQ'D me on sat. or sun. morning! i made more than one 10 sec pass and i went faster sun. morning than i qualified at and nothing was said to me. i let the guy in the civic and his crew know exactly what i thought of him and his car and the little bitches that they were did'nt do shit. i was hoping one of them would step up so i could take my frustrations out on them. any way it did'nt help them getting two buys cause the first race they had to race they screwed up the launch and got beat anyway cause the owner can't drive and the car is a peice of shit.

end rant.

andy

Who did I talk to? The Subaru crew?

I was running around trying to get the Grass Roots Colt to hold more than 20psi. John Shrek was nice enough to let me harvest parts off of his car to get the job done. Needless to say we were more than pleased with how the little car performed. :cool:

yea i was parked with them, i might have even been standing there when u got the parts, i just didnt realize it was you lol just thought id say hi and introduce myself since we have talked on the phone