hp712 Hal

SpaceGhost

Guest powers
Perhaps your buddy, Cavin? I think both of their cars are zinc yellow with black FR500 wheels.

Cavin has black fr500's with tinted windows and Hals car has antricite fr500's. I can't remember if Hals windows are tinted.

We both have the FR500s, his are black and mine are teh sex. Both tinted, I'm at 18% I'm not sure what he has. The cars look very similar, his does sounds a lot raspier though, Bassani > LM1

Most likely Cavin then. No body won but maybe me since I have a brain. I know this may get me a few days banned or even permanently, but I want to explain exactly how I feel and make it clear to everyone on here. I have not met anybody here I do not like. However I want to state my feelings.

This dumb fuck came up on me in a fucking construction zone (yeah the 161 construction zone that Blendon Township constantly patrols). not to mention the area where I just got on is the ramp from little turtle way west where it runs into the Sunbury rd exit and the NEW 161/270 split. That is the most dangerous part of the construction. Everyone is changing lanes and merging including me which I needed to get over towards the mustang so I can get on 270 north not Sunbury rd. I never even looked at him. I had my pregnant wife in the car with me, so I am not going to race. I still don't even look at him and he decides to open it full throttle in a lower gear and almost break the tires loose just in front of me. We have all read the thread about the car spinning on 270 in the construction zone. The dirt and other things there does not make for good traction. The mustang could have very easily hit me after loosing traction. And from the sounds of it this car has a lot of power.

whoever is in this yellow cobra if you are on here(whether it is Cavin or not), you sir are no different than any ricer that that drives any Honda with a wing. Grow up. Next time you see me on the road do me a favor, get the fuck away from me. Especially if I have my pregnant wife in the car. If you were to ever hit me because of your stupidity with your judgment, and hurt my wife and/or unborn child. Your life will cease to exist at the moment I get out of the car when it is all over, the only trial that will be held is mine for 1st degree homicide, yes I will end your life. I will sit in prison after that but that is how life will work because of your dumb decision to try to street race in a construction zone with other traffic around. Please let me make this clear. I am not kidding.

I have no problem with racing, definitely in a different area and when my wife is not around. When you see a woman in the car and I am not biting, go on your way safely. I know what you were thinking “I am going to embarrass this guy in front of his girl.” I don't have any moral objections to homicide when it comes to the safety and wellbeing of my unborn child and wife. I'm sure you also saw the baby seat in the back seat, all of that gives you a clue. If I have crossed the line in this and need to be banned so be it, but I am not going to wait until something bad happens to me to talk about this. I want to nip this in the bud. If anyone on this board sees me driving with my wife in the car, leave me alone please.

I am not over reacting in any way, And I mean every word I wrote. I am not a "tough guy" in any way but if I lose control of my emotions in an event as this I know how I will react. Again please leave me alone on the road.

Ben

I'm pretty sure it was him comming from New Albany, and since I have now seen pics of his car on RC. I see the differences that hp712 is talking about, car had Bassani exhaust, and dark tinted windows.

Cavin doesn't drive his car much though, usually his friends. I'm not saying it wasn't him, but I'm not saying it was either. It very well could have been. I'm casting my vote for his friend, Rob, though. He's usually the one driving it.