SEMA show Las Vages

Mojoe

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/content/SEMASHOWcom/HomePage

Is anyone going to this? Any shops or someones company sending them?

There is a group of four of us from Colubus going out there for Holloween and the show, we were wondering if anyone else from Columbus will be there. Bigger groups are alway fun.

I will be there. Ohioko4s4 will be there Friday. We will be on the strip until Saturday Mourning.

I will be with the Buschur Racing Crew, Eric from backstreet Perfomance, Tym from Mustang Dyno, and a few guys from PTE, Devo tuning, and Titain motorsports.

I will make it a point to meet you guys. Funny how we live 3 hours from each other and I was in Cleaveland on Sunday, yet we finally meet, but on the other side of the country. The night you came to Cbus, I had left 20 minutes before you showed. If you want to meet up We can PM our cell #'s.

I'll be there from the 31st to the 3rd. The 31st we are going out and getting stupid. After that the evenings are open, but more than likely I will be at a poker table.

Phil, I'll be looking for the Hotchiks poth as well. Nice to see Ohio out there.