should I or shouldn't I?

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guest zanesvillepgt
Hey everyone what's up? I have a question and was hoping that maybe someoen on here could help me out with it. I have a guy from Alabama meeting up with me this weekend to trade me his 91 3000gt for my 95 ford probe gt and well We've kept in contact for the past 2 weeks now talking about this and what not, and from what I can tell he seems like astand up kinda guy. So I was all anxious and everything about the deal, but then he told me how sometimes when he's driving at somewhere between 2,800 and 3k RPMS the 3000 jerks, not horrible or anything but more like a miss? He told me once you give it gas and go past 3k it's fine and everything prior is fine.... so I guess my question is, should I still continue to go through with the deal? And also, what do you suppose could be the problem with the car that's causing it to do that? Like I said I am meeting up with him saturday morning so any help on this matter would be greatly appriciated!!!!!

Agreed. The probe wouldn't be worth driving that far for unless you got a special probe that he wants. Unless you know him watch out for a scam. I guess from what I know of the probe and the 3000 I don't know who's getting the better deal. Not really a tech question though and probably needs moved to parking lot.

Evan

Guest zanesvillepgt
ok, how do I move this to the parking lot? Also I know I'd be taking the loss in the deal due to the fact he has a stock sl 3000 gt, as opposed to my probe gt that's got a j-spec engine and tasetful mods...I just want something new really...just didn't know what to think about the "miss"