mount'n and balancing, cheapest?

Science Abuse

Tried getting ahold of Turborust Derek a week ago, no responce and I need this done.

2 tires mounted and balanced, possibly 2 tires bought, Kumho Ecsta 711s, also mount/balance.

Wheels on car

Need it done by next weekend.

may also need:

4 tires, 245/45/17 Kumho ECSTA 711. Must beat $81/tire cost.

mount/balance

Wheels off car

Anyone? The one in bold is a need, the others are wants.

can I ask why someone like you who loves to road race would want that junky kumho 711 tire when there are other much better options out there?

I've got 4 S0-3 pole positions in that size you can have for 125 a tire its more money but its also a way better tire let me know

can I ask why someone like you who loves to road race would want that junky kumho 711 tire when there are other much better options out there?

I've got 4 S0-3 pole positions in that size you can have for 125 a tire its more money but its also a way better tire let me know

Ouch dave, ouch.

Actualy you can get Pole positions for about $25/tire less then that on Tire Rack right now.

I want grip and I want it cheap. A soft simple compound is all I need.

You should also know that the cost of a tire means jack shit about performance. I ordered a set of 711s from Discount. Showed up to put them on and they didn't have them in yet. They offered me a much more expensive pair at the 711 price, I took them. They suck rediculous ass.

I shopped, I know what I want. I'm on a budget.

Both tires mounted + balanced -----> 12 pack Bud Light.

You drop them off to me at my work in Gahanna tomorrow, I'll have them back Monday ready to go.

:)

I'd be all over that if it weren't the daily driver. Can't go without wheels for a whole weekend. :-/ (but the cougar, on the other hand...)

Derek, I'll ring ya tomarrow.