WTB: Bullitt mustang wheels (dk. grey)

John Bruh

• 2 weeks later...
Don't really want to sell them, they are on the Gt I'm selling. You may be suprised what you will pay for a set,people aren't ripping this thread apart with them! Matter of fact, this was the only real response!

Don't really want to sell them, they are on the Gt I'm selling. You may be suprised what you will pay for a set,people aren't ripping this thread apart with them! Matter of fact, this was the only real response!

LOL. Not to be a dick, but don't bullshit the guy. He can go to http://www.corral.net or svtperformance.com and find bullit wheels w/tires (for a lot less than $800) all day.

John:

http://www.corral.net/forums/search.php?searchid=2164005

evidently not...or he would have !

he could have seen mine before he bought.not to mention shipping...its not cheap!

actually i can get wheels and tires combo @ cost at a tire distributor so i dont need you to be a dick, i made a joke out of your ridicoulus offer of 800 which your off was a JOKE 800? so i dont need your ignorance. you better hope you can sell your car, cause your not selling thoese rims anytime soon.

evidently not...or he would have !

he could have seen mine before he bought.not to mention shipping...its not cheap!

Or maybe he didn't know where else to look, you think?

This sort of explains it all:

yeah i saw the 125 price b4 i posted this, but i was hoping to pick them up here cheaper. someone upgrading.

$800 for a set of used Bullitt wheels. LMFAO. I'm sure there is some sucker out there that will buy them for that much, but they won't be members of this board.

Now why would you be on here looking if you had an inside track from a distributor????

Wouldn't count on this board being the only thing that prevents someone from being a sucker, I see outragous sale on here constantly!!!

$400 for a perfect set with like new Goodyears? Give me the contact number if you can, I want them.

Wouldn't count on this board being the only thing that prevents someone from being a sucker, I see outragous sale on here constantly!!!

And the stuff doesn't get sold at that price. Pay attention.

Have you gotten $2200 out of that truck from anyone on here?

Sorry for cluttering up your thread, John. :D At least we are keeping it at the top.

lol yeah keep bumping it. Ideal price to pick these rims up would be 250-275 for a set of rims, i can get brand new rims and tires for 550. so i KNOW i have an option but just like anyone else i would like to save while im in the process

i will sell my 18x9/18x10 black bullets with tires for $1,000 or my mach wheels with tires for $275, i know thats not what you were looking for i was just throwing it out there.

275 for mach's. Is this a real offer or just a joke. Let me know im intrested.