The Asshole On 270

351mach11647545510

This is to the asshole in a dark family sedan who decided to ride my ass on my way home this morning and barely missed me when i slammed on my brakes and all other dumb fucks just like him. If you are riding my ass, especially to the point I can't see your lights, next time i will totaly lock up my brakes instead of just getting on them hard and I will make sure you hit me. Then after you hit me I will get out and beat the living fuck out of you and go about my way and if I happen to have a loved one with me, I will go about my way and get your plate and then follow up by tracking you down. If I am in the left lane going 72 and passing people up because they are doing 60 I am not going to speed up just because you left late. I swear to fuckin god I am so sick of people who ride my ass and I am going to start reacting to this. I dont give a flying fuck if I have to pay for the damage, I gaurantee you will think twice before riding someones ass the next time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was cool when the first person did it.

But do we need 900 of these "if your rear view mirror reflects light at my eyes and im with my family i will fucking kill you"

People can't drive. End of story.

PS. If they are riding your ass get the fuck over and let them pass. Its like magic.

PS. If they are riding your ass get the fuck over and let them pass. Its like magic.

+ 1 million, I do not feel any sorrow for you. If you are doing 72 in the left lane on 270, 71, 670, and 315 you are not "passing anyone up". EVERYONE here knows this is true. Unless you are around 80mph in Columbus you have no right to be in the left lane. It has nothing to do with being late, some of us just want to get where we are going. They are riding your ass because the left lane is for passing QUICKLY not a meandering pass. Everyone in most other countries knows that the left lane is not for cruising, pass and stay to the right after you pass. The Germans have the autobahn for a reason and it works. Hell when I was in France I saw this happening. Here’s a thought The FRENCH are better drivers than you. I would be ashamed to even post the garbage you just posted. I speed when I am by myself because it is my American right to speed, I might break the law, but guess what I can afford the consequences. It's my money and I will spend it how I see fit.

+ 1 million, I do not feel any sorrow for you. If you are doing 72 in the left lane on 270, 71, 670, and 315 you are not "passing anyone up". EVERYONE here knows this is true. Unless you are around 80mph in Columbus you have no right to be in the left lane. It has nothing to do with being late, some of us just want to get where we are going. They are riding your ass because the left lane is for passing QUICKLY not a meandering pass. Everyone in most other countries knows that the left lane is not for cruising, pass and stay to the right after you pass. The Germans have the autobahn for a reason and it works. Hell when I was in France I saw this happening. Here’s a thought The FRENCH are better drivers than you. I would be ashamed to even post the garbage you just posted. I speed when I am by myself because it is my American right to speed, I might break the law, but guess what I can afford the consequences. It's my money and I will spend it how I see fit.

I pass people all the time on the freeway only going 65-70 because they feel they only need to go 55, like trucks. Besides, tailgating is never an excuse. Someone could get in an accident so easily regardless if you think it's needed.

Guest tiresmoker

Why don't you just get the hell out of the way assgobblin..sounds like you may be the problem..not the guy who was riding your ass..dick meat!

:asshole: :asshole:

Anyone that would make fun of a retarded kid ought to his balls smashed with a hammer asshole! :asshole: :asshole: :asshole:

Fair warning from me back to you.

I dont have a family sedan so it wasn't me. But if your in the fast lane and im going faster you have two options. A. Get out the way. or B. Deal with me on your ass till you get out the way.

If you break check me and think your going to get out the car and say something stupid, I will A. beat your ass and have one of my people leave in your car if its still working. Or B. Shoot you as you approach my vehicle then leave the scene to go smoke a blunt in rememberance.

+ 1 million, I do not feel any sorrow for you. If you are doing 72 in the left lane on 270, 71, 670, and 315 you are not "passing anyone up".
You are quite wrong. I was so passing people and I don't mean just poking by them, cause it pisses me off when people stay in the passing lane when they are just poking past others. I don't feel I should HAVE to go any faster than that just cause someone else is in a big hurry.

No one else feels like they should have to go slower just because you like driving 72 mph.

Get over, let them pass hope they get clocked and ticketed if you are really that mad. But don't tear up on the highway please thats dangerous.

No one else feels like they should have to go slower just because you like driving 72 mph.

Get over, let them pass hope they get clocked and ticketed if you are really that mad. But don't tear up on the highway please thats dangerous.

Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't Germany, we have limits. I have more problems with people rushing and swerving all over the place then women drivers on their phones. Now to continue the direction of this thread: I'll beat your ass if I don't like how you drive!

Sounds like you subscribe to the theory that there is no right or wrong, only consequences for actions:)

Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't Germany, we have limits. I have more problems with people rushing and swerving all over the place then women drivers on their phones. Now to continue the direction of this thread: I'll beat your ass if I don't like how you drive!

While there is no excuse for driving like an ass and swerving around like a jackelope, I'm pretty sure most of the people going 80 mph (i.e., people like me) just drive 80, not necessarily in a fashion that would put an epileptic to shame. The dumb SUV bitches on cell phones, however, are the ones that consistently neglect turn signals, make sudden, erratic moves, and generally make it seem like there is a tumor in their motor cortex that decides to kick itself in the nuts every four seconds.

While I'm not condoning all people who drive fast, a lot of people who drive fast are generally responsible about it, stay alert and aware of other cars on the road and are ready to act accordingly if an unexpected situation should arise.

This is to the asshole in a dark family sedan who decided to ride my ass on my way home this morning and barely missed me when i slammed on my brakes and all other dumb fucks just like him. If you are riding my ass, especially to the point I can't see your lights, next time i will totaly lock up my brakes instead of just getting on them hard and I will make sure you hit me. Then after you hit me I will get out and beat the living fuck out of you and go about my way and if I happen to have a loved one with me, I will go about my way and get your plate and then follow up by tracking you down. If I am in the left lane going 72 and passing people up because they are doing 60 I am not going to speed up just because you left late. I swear to fuckin god I am so sick of people who ride my ass and I am going to start reacting to this. I dont give a flying fuck if I have to pay for the damage, I gaurantee you will think twice before riding someones ass the next time.

What in your mind makes you think to put on your brakes and not just get the hell out of the way?

I've seen a guy loose control of his truck and almost flip over a 270 bridge because of stuff like this. In the process he came close to taking out 4 cars with him, but luckily only hit 2. Smacking a concrete wall at 70mph and coming close to ending up on the road below is not cool. Neither is waiting on the side of the road for 60 minutes to write a police statement. Fast drivers me more patient, slower drivers be more considerate, the end

I've seen a guy loose control of his truck and almost flip over a 270 bridge because of stuff like this. In the process he came close to taking out 4 cars with him, but luckily only hit 2. Smacking a concrete wall at 70mph and coming close to ending up on the road below is not cool. Neither is waiting on the side of the road for 60 minutes to write a police statement. Fast drivers me more patient, slower drivers be more considerate, the end

Stupid drivers...

I have driven in countless number of countries and would have to say that USA has the worst drivers for a few reasons.

One is the phones, food, and all the other crap going on in the car while people are driving.

The second is people who think that they are going fast enough and wont let people pass because they think that they are going fast enough.

Third ROAD RAGE

I recently came back from Italy (Wednesday). They have speed limits there too, Do people obey them NO but they dont have people hold other people up because they think that they are driving fast enough. You dont drive in the left lane anywhere unless you are in the process of passing quickly. Even if theyre going 200kph about 125mph they still dont drive in the left lane unless passing.

Sorry 91Formula you were in the wrong on this one.

I normally drive the speed limit(about 8 over the posted). But sometimes i like to drive fast, it is proper to give the brights to let the person in front to know your coming and passing. This is one thing i wish the USA would learn and use. There is also so much more things like proper use of signals.

I will make sure you hit me. Then after you hit me I will get out and beat the living fuck out of you and go about my way and if I happen to have a loved one with me, I will go about my way and get your plate and then follow up by tracking you down. If I am in the left lane going 72 and passing people up because they are doing 60 I am not going to speed up just because you left late. I swear to fuckin god I am so sick of people who ride my ass and I am going to start reacting to this. I dont give a flying fuck if I have to pay for the damage, I gaurantee you will think twice before riding someones ass the next time.

You better think before you act.70 in the fast lane is fucking stupid.You may think your a badass untill you get fucked up.Locking up your brakes on any public road for the purpose of causing an accident is a serious crime :asshole: .I had a cabi do just that,he was cited for causing an accident and paid to fix my van.Just keep your slow ass out of the left lane.Dumbass 19 year old kid will get schooled ;)

so wat everyone is saying is I should go speeding around riding peoples ass? So what happens when it happens to be you? tuff shit? I know every one of you gets pissed when someone is riding your ass and If I am just poking along slowly passing traffic I do get over and i also do get back over once I pass the traffic, but when traffic is going any where from 55-65 and I am passing them quickly then I am sure as hell not going to get over and I am sure as hell not going to speed even more so when I already have/had an outstanding ticket. It defeats the whole purpose of PASSING them if I just step back behind the slow traffic cause someone wants to drive faster than the speed limit. To those who disagree, that's your opinion and that's all I see it as.